Sunday, May 02, 2010

Why somethings click ?

Saw Kalyug(2005)  today.Liked the movie.Very few movies are such that i watch it without fast forward or without switching browser to check something. Somehow , dont know why,I kind of end up liking Imraan hashmi movies.I had no idea of this movie.No one told me about it.I was playing this video in car for many times

Liked the video , the song ,  the girl and the intensity .Went ahead to see the movie.And liked the movie.Earlier similarly had seen Zeher songs , liked it , went ahead to see the movie and liked it.

Now this movies are not great movies. I mean , they are not wow ..what a movie kind-of  movies. And i normally dont like most of bollywood movies.But somehow i like movies in which there is Imraan hashmi.They have some intensity.His acting is  not the greatest , but somehow , something clicks with me.I remember , many years back when we were onsite in china , there initial months we had no access to bollywood stuff .In fact no access to anything Indian.No Indian channel in hotel , no internet web movies , not  indian food, even indian people couldnt be seen around anywhere.In those days we had one cd of Imraan hashmi music videos .And i used to see it repeatedly .And i remember , my friend Kevin used to argue what are you seeing again and again , he knows no expressions , no acting etc and for debate sake i would argue with him that he is the next angry young man :) .. But somehow something clicked with me about his videos.Dont know what , the song , music,acting , heroine , song picturisation ..something .

Today before going for some shopping , i was looking into my closet to check what kind of clothes i have and what i need to buy.I noticed 80% of it was from Dockers.They were also the once which were also my favorites.I was surprised as i never cautiously followed that brand.In fact i have no loyalty towards any brand.I went and decided to buy some other brands today. But somehow only dockers could get my fitting , style right.I ended up buying more Dockers.From Sunglasses to sandals everything is Dockers on me :).Its not that i like the brand so i bought it.Its like i happen to like Dockers.They somehow click to my taste.

There are somethings , which just click .Some frequencies just match , some people just click, some brands
just stick to you , and some actors just touch you .Imraan is like that for me.This post is dedicated to Imraan (and to tease Kevin :) ). Kevin you heard it again from me ..after a long time :) ... i cant help it :)  he is the next angry young man :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!!
    Extensive blogger haan...
    Imran sure is versatile.

    Nice read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. arey woh versatile hai ya nahin pata nahin ...i am not even a great fan or something of him ...its just that i happen to like his movies..dont know why :) the way i dont know why i didnt rag you in college :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people like scorpions and tarantulas too :D
    Beggars cannot be choosers, so in China you were watching the Emraan Hasmi CD. And I noticed that you people would only watch songs from Murder movie :D

    Emraan Hasmi can perform one role best. If he is give a role of a tree or wooden furniture. Expressionless! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i guess there is some truth on the murder point :)

    ReplyDelete